RS 1000 žemų dažnių stiprintuvas
The AudioControl RS 1000 DSP controlled subwoofer amplifier is the ultimate bass amplification solution for any home cinema, multi-zone audio, or 2.1 channel music system.
The RS Series amplifiers deliver constant power at all common impedances. Like other models in the AudioControl lineup, RS Series amplifiers offer IP and IR control, as well as loop outputs with an optional high-pass filter.
These features, coupled with the power of AudioControl’s multi-award-winning DSP engine that puts graphic and parametric EQs, crossover, delay and phase control at your fingertips for precise calibration and tuning, make the RS Series amplifiers a definitive choice to power any subwoofer in entertainment systems that demand the very best.
- 1000 Watts at 8/4/2 Ohms
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Performance
- Six-band Graphic EQ
- Eight-band Parametric EQ
- Crossover with Subsonic Filter
- Built-In Speaker Optimization Profiles
- Ethernet Port for Status Monitoring, Source Switching and 12 Volt Trigger Control
- Network Programmable Graphic & Parametric Equalization with User Memories
- Digital Signal Sense
- AudioControl LightDrive Anti-Clipping Speaker Protection
- Balanced Inputs/Thru
- Unbalanced Input/Thru
- LFE Input/Thru
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Home and Commercial Installations
Power and control at your fingertips
The RS Series subwoofer amplifiers feature on-board digital signal processing, graphic & parametric equalization, network monitoring and programming, plus the addition of volume control, and EQ presets.
Weights & Dimensions