The Bryston 4B³ is a dual channel (stereo) amplifier which is acclaimed internationally as being suited for the finest and most sophisticated sound systems. It is currently our most popular Cubed Series model.
Inputs: 2x Balanced Inputs (XLR or TRS), 2x Single Ended Inputs (RCA)
– Active extremely low distortion input buffer
– Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
– Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
– Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
– Independent power supplies for each channel
– Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis.
– No fans or other moving parts
– Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 900W Channel
300W into 8Ω; 500W into 4Ω; 900W into 8Ω (Bridged Mono)
≤ .005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 300W
≤ -119dB @ full bandwidth
<1Hz to >100kHz
>500 at 20Hz (8Ω)
23dB or 29dB