QA2004 stereo stiprintuvas - Digital Audio
Quest QA Series power amplifies are built to work hard in the tough environment of pro audio. Industrial spec multi-speed fans and generous heat sinks will keep the output stage cool even if the amplifier is installed in a dusty and poorly ventilated area. Service and maintenance is easy as the internal architecture is laid out for easy access by a qualified technician. The sonically superior output stage is composed of a generous abundance of output devices for greater electronic stability and sonic fidelity. QA series amplifiers are manufactured to a standard accepted as desirable practice for a concert standard power amplifier. Heavy gauge welded 16-gauge steel chassis with vibration proof fittings, and an emphasis on over-engineering, guarantees years of trouble-free service in the most demanding environments. Quest set about a design and layout for easy service, not easy manufacture. A minimum of disassembly is required for testing and maintenance meaning lower operating costs and longer amplifier life.
- Input Stage: Pro active protection senses stages of system function to safeguard your investment both on turn on and while under operation. Silent switch on/off circuitry reduces potential speaker damage in the event of intermittent power.
- Power supply: The high current power supply is manufactured to function reliably at high temperatures and well exceeds industry standards. This results in smooth bass response and considerable dynamic headroom.
- Industrial Spec Fans: Dual heavy duty cooling fans guarantee long life of all electronic components.
- Input Connection: XLR parallel male and female input connections calibrated for most pro spec system controllers and electronic cross-overs. features
- Speakon Connections: International AES standard Speakon connectors wired for two channel operation simplify speaker connections.
- Limiter: A switchable high speed limiter acts as a final speaker protection but can be disconnected where sensing speaker system controllers are required.
- Built in switchable X-overs: High Amplification and low pass filters on each channel make the versatile QA series even more flexible with a sub-mid/high frequency dividing network.
- Selectable Gain settings: Adjustable input switching for 0.775V, 32 dB or 26 dB make system calibration easy.
- Easy access air filters: User serviceable air filters are easy to maintain for trouble free operation.
2x 870-w at 4Ω
Rated Power (2x 8Ω)
490-W per channel @ 1kHz at <0.1% T.H.D. both channels driven
Rated Power: (2x 4Ω)
870-W per channel @ 1kHz at <0.1% T.H.D. both channels driven
<0.1%@400-W per channel from 20 HZ to 20kHz
+5 to -15 from 20 Hz to 20kHz
20 kΩ, balanced; 10 kΩ, unbalanced
Two temperature dependant variable speed 80mm high-output DC fans
Two front panel attenuators, rear panel mode switch and gain select switch
Linkwitz-Reily (24 dB/Octave): Off/35/80 Hz
Linkwitz-Reily (24 dB/Octave): Off/80/110Hz
Voltage Gain @ 0.775-V
32 dB or 26 dB
>-60 dB @ 1kHz at rated power @ 8Ω
Hum and Noise
>-107 dB, "A" weighted referenced to rated power @ 8Ω
Damping factor (8Ω)
>700:1 @ 20Hz - 1kHz
Two clip, two signal presence, one active status, two protection
Thermal, DC, turn-on bursts, subsonic, incorrect loads
XLR . Speakon . 240/230 Volt 16 amp IEC mains
Cold Steel Rolling + Machined aluminium front panel
89mm x 483mm x 496mm