eMIMO1616 procesorius - Digital Audio
Installation Digital Matrix
ECLER ESSENTIALS eMIMO1616 is a digital audio matrix with 16 input and 16 output analogue channels. The input channels are: 4 channels for MIC/MONO LINE, 4 channels for ST LINE and 8 channels for MONO LINE received on the unit’s REMOTE ports, from wall panels Emcontrol1. The 16 output channels can be set up individually (MONO zones) or in pairs (STEREO zones). 8 REMOTE ports for connecting monitoring wall panels + sending audio from the zones. 2 ports for connecting pager consoles. 2 audio signal priority levels (talkover/pager). Programming by integrated web server and standard web navigator, without the need to install additional software. Remote control for the user with the eMIMO pilot application, available for Android and iOS devices.
- 16×16 digital matrix
- Programming and control by integrated web server and standard web navigator (no additional software required).
- Control from the front panel and user remote control by:
- eMCONTROL1 wall panels (up to 8)
- eMPAGE warning consoles (up to 2)
- eMIMO pilot application, compatible with Android and iOS: control graphic panels set to user requirements
- TP-NET protocol for control and integrating with third party systems .
- Control available, by zone (output): selection of audio source (input), volumen adjustment and MUTE, 3 band tone adjustment.
- Input distribution, by type:
- 4 x ST LINE
- 4 x MICRO / MONO LINE with priority function that can be activated
- 8 x MONO LINEA available in REMOTE ports, from wall panels and eMCONTROL1.
- Priority function with two levels: inputs 5 to 8 MIC/LINE can attenuate (or completely mute) the sound content present (program audio) in
specific target zones (emergency messages, warnings, etc.), in Talkover or Pager mode.
- MUTE port can be activated by closing the external dry contact, affecting programmed outputs to this effect
Floating point 32/64bit
Latency IN to OUT
AD:111dB, DA: 115dB
Input 1-4- (LINE)
Sensitivity: +5 / -15dBV External potentiometer adjust; Input impedance: >13k; Input connector: RCA female
Input 5-8 (MIC/LINE)
Sensitivity: +0 / -50dBV External potentiometer adjust; Input impedance: >24k electronically balanced; CMRR: >60dB (20Hz ÷ 20kHz); Input connector: Terminal block (Symmetrical); Pagers: Input 7 and 8 (by RJ45 connector)
Input 9-16 (Remote)
Sensitivity: 0 dBV; Input impedance: >24k electronically balanced; CMRR: >60dB (20Hz ÷ 20kHz); Input connector: RJ45 Connector
Normally open. Assignable to any output zone
Frequency response (+0dB / -0.5dB)
<10Hz ~ 20kHz
better than ±0.1dB
THD+Noise @ 1kHz, 1Vrms
Max. Output Level
Output Noise floor FFT (20Hz - 20kHz)
Interchannel crosstalk (20Hz - 20kHz)
CMRR 20Hz- 20kHz
Input Level (x16)
Volume: From Off to 0 dB
Input Noise Gate (x4)
Inputs: Input 5 to 8, Bypass ON - OFF; Threshold: From -80dBV to +12dBV
Input EQ (x16)
Type: Baxandall 3 ways EQ; Gain: -10dB ~ +10dB in 0.1dB steps
Output Level (x16)
Volume: From Off to 0 dB
Input: IN5 to IN8. In 7 and 8 selectable from DUCKER to PAGER; Outputs: Selectable by Duckers/Pagers panel
Input: IN7 and 8, selectable from PAGER to DUCKER; Outputs: Selectable by Duckers/Pagers panel