PMC6-2 aktyvūs studijos monitoriai
The PMC6-2 provides main-monitor scale, depth, and dynamics, and allows mix decisions to be made quickly, with absolute certainty and without fatigue.
This 3-way active monitor speaker combines two custom 6-inch ultra-long-throw bass-drivers with our radically engineered PMC55 2-inch soft-dome mid-range unit and a precision-built one-inch soft-dome tweeter. The PMC55’s distinctive ‘N-compass’ waveguide enhances the wide dispersion and remarkable mid-range projection of the driver; in combination with the high performance of the tweeter, the result is an ultra-wide and stable image, with a smooth and natural in-room response. Each bass driver is individually powered by a cutting-edge 400W Class-D amplifier and seamlessly integrated by our sophisticated, highly accurate DSP-based crossovers. As with the PMC6, the monitor is configured using rear-panel controls or the browser-based SoundAlign™ software, with comprehensive boundary and EQ options.
The PMC6-2 offers astonishing size-to-performance ratio thanks to its ATL™ bass-loading technology, which results in exceptional LF extension and consistent tonal balance at all listening levels. Our Laminair™ airflow technology, visible in the monitor’s hexagonal vent ducts, further reduces colouration and enhances dynamics and efficiency.
A simple upgrade path converts the PMC6-2 to a full-range XBD system; just add a PMC8.2 SUB and select XBD mode to perfectly dovetail the two units, extending the response down to 25Hz with additional headroom.
- Active 3-way nearfield reference monitor with ATL™ bass loading
- Frequency response: 33Hz – 25kHz (- 3dB @1m full space, on-axis)
- Max. cont. SPL: 109dB @1m (Half space value calculated as +3dB from full space measurement.
Un-weighted input,20-20kHz Pink Noise (IEC) with 12dB CF for 2 hours AES2-1984 duration)
- State-of-the-art Class-D amplifiers: HF 400W, MF 400W, LF 2x 400W
- Analogue / AES3 digital input (16/24-bit, 18 -192kHz sample rate)
- Digital ‘through’ output (AES3 24-bit 96kHz)
- SoundAlign™ network control interface for single or group EQ & settings
- Sophisticated DSP crossover, driver protection, EQ, and delay/polarity options
- PMC6-2 + PMC8-2 SUB = PMC6-2 XBD, with LF down to 25Hz & increased headroom
- Ceiling-mount yoke allows suspension in multi-channel or immersive systems