Omnia SW-8 tinklo komutatorius - Digital Audio
NuPrime licenses Omnia SW-8 from Thunder Data Co. Ltd., maker of Bonn N8. Omnia SW-8 differs from Bonn N8 with an upgraded low noise power supply and aluminum chassis.
- Eight AUDIO GRADE 100 / 1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Superior main clock accuracy
- Customized Silent Angel Noise Absorber (SANA)
- Two noise isolator for main power circuit
- Two noise isolator for clock generator circuit
- Medical Grade power adaptor
Precise Control Of Clock Signal
TCXO (Temperature Compensation crystal Oscillator)
The heart of Omnia SW-8 is a customized TCXO with an extreme accuracy of 0.1ppm, much higher than a standard TCXO. The result is a more accurate network signal and stable music data transmission.
Main Circuit Board
- Two electrical noise isolation circuits, with noise rejection rate 17dB, for power circuit.
- Two electrical noise isolation circuits, with noise rejection rate 20dB, for clock generation circuit.
- This noise isolation circuit ensures Omnia SW-8 to generate stable network signals.
High Permeability EMI Absorber
The Omnia SW-8 utilizes EMI absorber at the inner side of the bottom case to further reduce circuit noise.
Result In Jitter Improvement
The quality of network signal from Omnia SW-8 is 90% better than that of a general switch in jitter measurements.
Regular Home Switches jitter is as high as 705 ps.
Omnia SW-8 jitter is much lower (369 ps)