Pradžia - Namams - Įranga - Integruoti stiprintuvai - Tinklo grotuvai - Omnia A300 integruotas stiprintuvas ir tinklo grotuvas - Digital Audio
Omnia A300 integruotas stiprintuvas ir tinklo grotuvas - Digital Audio
- Amplifier capable of 2 x 150W @ 8 ohms and 2 x 200W @ 4 ohms power
- Wi-Fi 24-bit/192kHz and Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD streaming
- Multiple digital and analog inputs, with up to IIS 32-bit/768kHz, USB 24-bit/384kHz, and DSD256 decoding
- Coaxial, Optical and analog Pre-Out
- Supports all major online streaming services (Amazon Music, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Qobuz, QQ Music, Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, Napster, Ximalaya) and network DLNA
The free iOS and Android app allow you to easily control your smart music system and select your source music and group destination speakers (including receiving streamers).
A combination of high-power Class-D amplifier, 64-bit quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor, NuPrime proprietary SRC chip, Cirrus Logic CS43131 DAC, plus other audiophile-grade components enable the Omnia A300 to achieve world class performance above its peers.
- Amlogic A113X Audiophile-grade Bluetooth Wireless HD
64-bit quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor components & Qualcomm aptX HD supports
for high resolution wireless streaming noise filter 24-bit music quality over Bluetooth
The Omnia A300 utilizes a compact yet powerful Class-D amplifier capable of signal bandwidth up to 100kHz with advanced integrated feedback design and error correction for very low noise and distortion. The Cirrus Logic CS43131 combines a next-generation, low power audio DAC with a high-fidelity headphone amplifier to provide a superior system-level audio performance. The onboard low noise, ground-centered headphone amplifier provides proprietary AC impedance detection to support headphone fingerprinting to provide a consistent and transparent audio experience for the end user regardless of transducer impedances or frequency responses.
DAC & Wireless
Dimension and Weight