Power Reference III maitinimo laidas - Digital Audio
Top of the line double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC conductor interconnects, power cords and digital cables featuring extraordinary build quality and Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI-absorbent modules surrounding the cable offering greater resolution, more powerful dynamics, and virtuoso performances from all your components. All connectors are rhodium-plated for optimal signal transfer. " Furutech might rightly be thought of as WBT's elder Japanese brother. Elder and bigger ... Shielding from and against noise pollution in cables has become more important than ever - and Furutech has developed a very powerful yet elegant antidote … Bravo." -- Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
- Double-shielded α (Alpha)μ-Conductors eliminate radiated noise
- Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
- High performance beautifully engineered rhodium-plated IEC [FI-25 (R)] and power connector [FI-25M (R)]
- Male: Rhodium-plated nonmagnetic pure copper
- Female: Rhodium-plated phosphor bronze
- Furutech’s unique wire-clamping mechanism guarantees ultra firm connections for Furutech Pure Transmission signal
- Twin Flexible PVC sheaths improve vibration isolation.
- Insulated with high-quality polyethylene PE reducing capacitance
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
- GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
49-strand α (Alpha) μ-conductor
0.32mm x 3 cores, 2.5mm diameter
Irradiated PE (Red/Natural/Yellow) 5mm diameter
Two layers flexible PVC (Dark Green) 15mm diameter
Special EMI- and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
Nylon yarn braid approx. 16.5mm diameter
[FI-UK1363 (R)]・[FI-E35 (R)]・[FI-AU3112 (R)]