LAN-7 tinklo laidas - Digital Audio
115 € – 228 €
- The LAN-7 is a beautifully engineered and built Category 7 STP twisted pair cable for Ethernet and other high-speed signal transfer.
- Category 7 is backward compatible with Categories 5e and 6. It also features improved specifications for crosstalk and system noise than Category 6a with added shielding for each individual wire pair and the cable as a whole. Besides the additional shielding, the LAN-7 features twisted pairs with the number of twists per unit length increasing RF shielding and protecting from crosstalk.
- Category 7 cable allows 10 Gigabit Ethernet over 100m and frequencies of up to 600 MHz.
- Main conductor wire: 24 AWG Silver plated α (Alpha) OCC conductor for minimal transmission loss.
- RJ45(8P8C) Connector: α (Alpha) non-magnetic 24k Gold-plated conductor with 24k Gold-plated copper alloy body that has minimal magnetic properties.
- 3 Layered Shielding with superior noise isolation aluminum foil and copper braiding.
- The best damping and insulation materials for improved frequency extension and tonal balance.
- Jacket: 84A UL/CL2 approved flammability grade; RoHS Compliant Flexible PVC (Black). OD: 7.0±0.15mm approx.