Korekcinis stiprintuvas JC 3+
- Designed by John Curl - creator of the legendary Vendetta Research phono preamp
- Inputs and outputs use Vampire brand 24k gold-plated RCA jacks
- Balanced outputs use Neutrik brand premium XLR jacks
- MM 47k ohm, MC 47k ohm or MC variable 50-550 Ohms
- RIAA accurate within 0.2 dB
- Exclusively Vishay-Dale resistors in the audio path
- Triple shielding; low-carbon mild steel partitions isolate the power supplies & AC wires
- Dual mono design; each audio channel is separately enclosed in its own extruded aluminum enclosure
- Separate high speed-soft recovery rectifiers, filter caps and voltage regulators for each channel
- Superior R-core type power transformer
- Mono switch can improve sound of mono and older LPs
- Built-in AC line conditioner to prevent AC noise from polluting the circuits
- AC polarity reverse switch can reduce hum in many systems
- Non-magnetic aluminum rear panel for purest sound
- Turn On Options switch: manual or auto with 12v trigger input
- Premium detachable heavy gauge IEC AC cord
- 2u Chassis, rack mountable with HRA2 (sold separately)
How the JC 3+ improves on the original JC 3:
- Variable MC load adjust independent for each channel from 50-550 ohms with dual gang potentiometers specially made for Parasound by Vishay.
- Curl-Thompson tweaked circuits to further reduce the JC 3 silent background noise.
- 24k gold plated copper traces on phono module boards for utmost conductivity and most transparency/detail in the music.
- 47% larger low ESD power supply filter caps greater reserve for head-snapping dynamics.
- 82% larger R-core power transformer greater reserve for more low end impact.
- Ability to turn off illumination of the front panel P logo.
- Now Available in Silver or Black.
20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 0.2 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion
< 0.01% at 1 kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio, MM
> 87 dB, input shorted, IHF A-weighted; > 78 dB, input shorted, unweighted
Signal to Noise Ratio, MC
> 87 dB, input shorted, IHF A-weighted; > 67 dB, input shorted, unweighted
72 dB at 1 kHz
MM: 47k Ω; MC: 50 - 550 Ω variable, 47k Ω fixed
Unbalanced: < 100 Ω; Balanced: < 100 Ω per leg
Input Sensitivity at 1 kHz
MM: 4mV for 1 V output; MC: 600µV for 1 V output
MM: 48 dB; MC: 64 dB
AC Power Requirement
Standby: 1 watt; Power On: 12 watts; 115 or 230 VAC 50 - 60 Hz (Selected on Chassis Bottom)
Width: 17-1/4" (437mm); Depth: 13-3/4" (350mm); Height, with feet: 4-1/8" (105mm); Height, without feet: 3-1/2" (89mm)
Net: 19 lbs. (8.6 Kg)