Kolonėlių laidai Speakerflux
2819 € – 3325 €
The Effective Diameter of Your Music! The link between speakers and amplifiers is one of the most critical in a system. Speaker cables carry high current and require low resistive loss to avoid turning part of the signal energy into heat; high performance construction techniques call for large cable diameters or bundles of smaller conductors for an effective large diameter. Low resistance also keeps an amplifier’s damping factor high avoiding uncontrolled driver movements. Furutech specifies α (Alpha) OCC Pure Transmission conductors terminated with beautifully-engineered high-performance rhodium-plated nonmagnetic pure copper spade connectors for the amplifier end and rhodium-plated banana connectors at the other end. Other connector combinations are available on request. The substantially-built extremely nonresonant connector bodies are finished in layered carbon fiber and stainless steel. The dielectric/insulation is high-grade PE reducing capacitance and improving mechanical damping for greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, plus an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare. The smooth, natural, utterly musical presentation is down to meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials. These results in the superb overall balance of qualities that Furutech has long been known for that allows you to feel, experience and communicate with music. Wire AWG: 6.5 SQ.mm / Over 9AWG Available Now in 2m and 3m Lengths
- α (Alpha) OCC Pure Transmission Conductors
- Beautifully-engineered high-performance rhodium-plated nonmagnetic pure copper spades Type CF-201R
- Nonmagnetic rhodium-plated banana connectors Type CF-202R
- Dielectric/insulation: High grade PE reduces capacitance for improved vibration damping
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region”glare.