Rialto 600 integruotas stiprintuvas - Digital Audio
- Compact Amplifier and Digital Analog Converter (DAC)
- 2 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms
- 2 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms
- Preamp Volume Control Via IR or RS 232
- Stable Down to 3.6 Ohms
- Bridgeable Mono Block at 400 Watts
- 2 x Digital Optical & COAX Inputs and Analog Stereo Inputs
- Subwoofer Output
- Wolfson Digital Analog Converter (DAC) For Audiophile Performance
- Source Switching Via IR or RS 232
- AudioControl Patented AccuBASS ™ Bass Response
- Crossover • 12v Trigger Input • Bridgeable • Headphone Input
- Compact Size at 8.5”W x 5.4”D x 2.9”H
- Remote Control Included
2.1 channel compact amplifier and digital to analog converter (dac)
AudioControl has built on the success of its Rialto 400 amplifier/DAC by adding Volume Control to launch the Rialto 600. The Rialto 600 is a breakthrough compact high-power Ampfier/DAC in one, with the ability to control volume making it an ideal solution for all sources including those with fixed digital output.
AudioControl’s Rialto 600 dramatically improves the audio quality and performance of all local audio zones, and acts as a perfect solution to upgrading the performance of TV set-ups, digital audio systems like SONOS, HEOS and others, gaming set-ups as well as improving the way all speakers work in the residential and pro-audio custom market.
The Rialto 600 delivers 2 x 100 watts of power at 8 Ohms, 200 watts at 4 Ohms and can also act as a 400 watt mono-block as well as operating stable down to 3.6 Ohms. It is ideal for all speakers including low impedance speaker set-ups.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS