Rialto 400 integruotas stiprintuvas - Digital Audio
- Compact Amplifier and Digital Analog Converter (DAC)
- 2 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms
- 2 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms
- Stable Down to 3.6 Ohms
- Bridgeable Mono Block at 400 Watts
- 1 x Digital Optical & COAX Inputs
- Analog Stereo and Speaker Level Inputs
- Input Priority for SMART Priority Switching
- Subwoofer Output
- Wolfson Digital Analog Converter (DAC) For Audiophile Performance
- AudioControl Patented AccuBASS ™ Bass Response
- 12v Trigger Input • Bridgeable • Headphone Input
- Compact Size at 8.5”W x 5.4”D x 2.9”
- Available in Sierra White or Midnight Black
- Available in both 110v and 220v models
2.1 channel compact amplifier and digital to analog converter (dac)
The AudioControl Rialto 400, is a compact, high-powered amplifier with a built-in audiophile-grade DAC (digital to analog converter) designed specifically to provide greater performance and higher sound quality for all analog and digital systems, including Sonos® home entertainment systems.
The Rialto 400’s amplifier delivers over 100 watts of power per channel into 8 ohms and 200 watts per channel into 4 ohm loads AND CAN ALSO ACT AS A 400 WATT MONO-BLOCK. It features a built-in high-performance Wolfson® DAC that drastically improves audio quality, digital and analog audio-systems can perform with better speakers across the home.
This choice of an audiophile-quality DAC allows connected digital audio sources such as Apple TV, Pandora® and Spotify® to provide higher quality acoustics with clearer, more accurate analog signals during playback. The Rialto 400 is designed, engineered and manufactured in the rainforest of the Northwest USA somewhere North of Seattle! The Rialto 400 comes with AudioControl’s renowned 5-year warranty.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS