Bijou 600 integruotas stiprintuvas - Digital Audio
- Compact Amplifier and Digital to Analog Converter (DAC)
- 2 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms
- 2 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms
- Pre-amp Volume Control Via Infra (IR) or RS 232
- Stable Down to 4 Ohms
- Bridgeable as Mono Block 400 Watts
- 2 x Digital Optical & COAX Inputs and Analog Stereo Inputs
- Subwoofer Output
- Wolfson Digital Analog Converter (DAC) For Audiophile Performance
- Source Switching Via IR or RS 232
- Patented AccuBASS ™ Bass Response
- Crossover • 12v Trigger Input • Bridgeable • Headphone Input
- 1U ½ Rack Size With Rack Mounts, TV Mounts and Wall Cavity Box Box Mount Options (Order Separately)
- Remote Control Included (Remote Control Codes Available on Bijou 600 Web Page)
2.1 channel zone amplifier & dac
AudioControl’s new Bijou 600 is a first of its kind and exploits AudioControl’s renowned expertise in developing high performance amplifiers, and matches this with enhanced pre-amplifier controls and bass management capabilities in a compact, rack mountable 1U chassis that can sit in all zones across the home.
The launch of the Bijou 600 fills a gap in the market for a high performing, compact amplifier/DAC with pre-amp volume control that can work as a flexible solution in additional zones, enhancing TV speaker set-ups including sound bars, improving the audio performance of multi-room digital streaming audio systems like SONOS, HEOS and others, powering speaker set ups of all types and configurations including low impedance speakers, upgrading and dramatically improve gaming and other demanding audio system requirements.
The Bijou 600 includes a myriad of powerful features including switchable inputs (including analog, digital COAX, digital Optical), combined with variable volume control circuitry controllable via discrete IR or discrete RS232 commands. The Bijou 600 delivers 2 x 100 watts of power at 8 Ohms, 200 watts at 4 Ohms and can also act as a 400-watt mono-block and operates stable down to 3.6 Ohms.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS