One-piece construction conductor 3.5mm Stereo Connector
Furutech makes a wide variety of OEM parts known the world over for their quality construction and superb sound. Our engineers examine every part of the signal and power path no matter how small and optimize each and every connection.
Take 3.5mm stereo connectors:
Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding FT-735SM connectors are the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials. The FT-735SM features a one piece construction α (Alpha) pure copper conductor with special grade nylon glass fiber resin insulation for minimal impedance and stainless housing for superior damping.
Features and Materials
• Main conductor: One piece Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure copper conductor
• Ground conductor: Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Copper Alloy.
• Insulation with special grade Nylon Glass Fiber Resin
• Housing: Stainless.
• Cable Clamp: Copper Alloy
• Specified for core insulation diameters up to 5.0mm
• Connections: Soldered
Dimensions: Housing: 10.0ψx 25.0mm overall length
Total overall length: 43.0 mm approx.