M1SE keitiklis (DAC) - Digital Audio
The Special Edition M1 builds on the success of the Classic M1 and adds some of the improvements offered in the new flagship Limited Edition Gold M1. Presented in the classic anodized black and aluminum finish, the M1 Special Edition incorporates Stillpoints feet that are engineered and optimized exclusively for the design. The added stability improves isolation from vibration which translates to a more transparent sonic presentation. Point-to-point wiring, a labor intensive process, improves signal flow by eliminating various connectors which can degrade a signals performance. Finally, the next generation power improvements have been incorporated in this edition to further improve filtering of unwanted noise and power ripple.
- Newly engineered feet with Stillpoints for improved isolation.
- Point-to-point wiring.
- power capacitor improvements.
- DSD, DSD64 and DSD128 playback.
- Features the latest generation asynchronous USB interface.
- Dedicated dual mono design.
- Highly acclaimed, proprietary filter technology.
- Extremely low jitter @ 6 picoseconds.
- Supports sample rates of up to 352.8kHz and 24 bits.
- Minimum and linear phase filters.
USB2, XLR (AES/EBU), SPDIF, TOS-Link
XLR (pin-2 hot)
Sample Rates (USB)
44.1 kHz - 384 kHz, DSD 64x, DSD 128x
Sample Rates (AES)
44.1 kHz - 192kHz
24 bit delta sigma 8x oversampling
10 Hz - 20 kHz +0dB, -.2 dB (@ 44.1k)
.0006% @ 0dbfs / .0004% @-30dbfs (@ 1k)