M1 keitiklis (DAC) - Digital Audio
11250 € – 12580 €
Model 1 USB Digital to Analogue ConverterThe M1 digital to analog converter is a dual mono design; there are two completely isolated channels, each with its own dedicated linear power supply, D/A converter, DDS clocking, and analog circuitry. This design ensures that analog crosstalk is virtually nonexistent, that the necessary power requirements for each channel are well met and isolated from each other and the digital processing is isolated, having its own power supply. With Bricasti's twin DAC design, the dynamic range for each channel is optimized by using the stereo ADI 1955 D/A converter in a mono configuration. The M1 also includes a proprietary filter technology, further opening new territory with what is achievable in a modern D/A reference.
- DSD, DSD64 and DSD128 playback.
- Features the latest generation asynchronous USB interface.
- Dedicated dual mono design.
- Highly acclaimed, proprietary filter technology.
- Extremely low jitter @ 6 picoseconds.
- Supports sample rates of up to 352.8kHz and 24 bits.
- Minimum and linear phase filters.
USB, XLR AES/EBU, SPDIF, TOS-Link
XLR balanced (pin 2 hot)
10 Hz- 20 kHz +0dB, -.2 dB (@ 44.1k)
Sample Rate (USB)
44.1 kHz - 384 kHz, DSD 64x, DSD 128x
Sample Rate (AES)
44.1 kHz - 192kHz
24 bit delta sigma 8x oversampling
.0006% @ 0dbfs / .0004% @-30dbfs (@ 1k)