DAC-9SE keitiklis (DAC) ir pradinis stiprintuvas - Digital Audio
A Reference Class Preamp
To meet the requirement of customers who want to eliminate extra components in their system, a high-end preamp capable of driving the power amplifier directly is an essential part of the design. The DAC-9SE includes features borrowed from traditional high-end preamps:
- Analog volume control design using a low noise and low distortion resistance ladder circuit similar to switch-resistor network.
- Individually adjustable volume on each input for precise source level matching.
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise, 0.5dB increments.
As the heart of an audio system, the DAC-9SE supports an extensive number of inputs and formats. Utilizing one of the world’s best performing 32-bit audio DACs, the AK4493, EQ is only a first step for designing the ultimate DAC. State-of-the-art solutions, readily available to all vendors, along with the experience and proprietary know-how in creating many Editor’s Choice and Product of TheYear award-winning products elevate the NuPrime DAC-9SE well above the competition.
The AC hum is kept to a minimum by using a low noise power supply with antivibration treatment. The rest of the onboard power circuit is designed to minimize noise as well.
Several notable features
- NuPrime SRC IC chip (co-developed with IC vendor) provides DSP processing where Input signals are up-sampled to mega hertz before down converted to the targeted sampling rate with ultra-low jitter and distortion.
- AKM Newest Generation: High Sound Quality Premium 32-bit Stereo DAC (AK4493 EQ). State-of-the-art DAC with warmer sonic characteristics, supporting USB PCM 384, I2S PCM 768, and DSD256.
- A proprietary NuPrime implementation that is also capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs (to support NuPrime Omnia portable device that are able to output DoP stream in addition to S/PDIF).
- NuPrime vibration-free isolation feet (patent pending*).
- Extension port for Bluetooth dongle and WiFi audio streaming (optional).
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention.
- Five digital inputs and one stereo input for complete system flexibility.
- Supports DSD native playback by ASIO2.1 and DoP method.
- Ultra-low-noise JFETs in the input stage for the lowest possible noise floor.
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise 0.5dB increments.
- Analog volume control design using a low noise and low distortion resistance ladder circuit similar to switch-resistor network. See DAC FAQ for more information.
- Individually adjustable volume on each input for precise level matching of sources.
- Exclusive driver software for Windows. Standard driver software for Mac.
- Asynchronous transfer mode.
- Very low power consumption on Standby Mode.
Using Bluetooth and WiFi Audio Receivers and Dongles
NuPrime defined an USB Type-A port to carry S/PDIF data and 5V power for connecting to external wireless audio receiver using just one standard USB cable.
The NuPrime Omnia WR-1, Bluetooth dongle BT-9, and D-Stream Audio Primo HD (24-bit/192kHz) wireless receivers have a micro USB port that is compatible this specification. This allow a standard off-the-shelf USB-A to micro USB cable to be used for power for the receiver as well as wireless audio data transfer in S/PDIF format.