DAC-9 keitiklis (DAC) ir ausinių stiprintuvas
With its AES and XLR outputs and decoding capability of PCM 384K & DSD256, the NuPrime DAC-9 is a reference-class DAC designed for studio professionals. With four digital and one analog stereo inputs, the DAC-9 is a full-featured DAC and preamp ideally suited for high-end systems.
A Reference LE Class Preamp
To meet the requirement of customers who want to eliminate extra components in their system, a high-end preamp capable of driving the power amplifier directly is an essential part of the design. The DAC-9 includes features borrowed from traditional high-end preamps:
- Analog volume control design using a low noise and low distortion resistance ladder circuit similar to switch-resistor network.
- Individually adjustable volume on each input for precise source level matching.
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise, 0.5dB increments.
As the heart of an audio system, the DAC-9 supports an extensive number of inputs and formats. Utilizing one of the world’s best performing 32-bit audio DACs, the AK4490, EQ is only a first step for designing the ultimate DAC. State-of-the-art solutions, readily available to all vendors, along with the experience and proprietary know-how in creating many Editor’s Choice and Product of The Year award-winning products elevate the NuPrime DAC-9 well above the competition.
Several notable features:
- NuPrime SRC IC chip (co-developed with IC vendor) provides DSP processing where Input signals are up-sampled to mega hertz before down converted to the targeted sampling rate with ultra-low jitter and distortion.
- AKM Newest Generation: High Sound Quality Premium 32-bit Stereo DAC (AK4490 EQ). State-of-the-art DAC with warmer sonic characteristics, supporting USB PCM 384 and DSD256.
- A proprietary NuPrime implementation that is also capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs (to support NuPrime Omnia portable device that are able to output DoP stream in addition to S/PDIF).
- NuPrime vibration-free isolation feet (patent pending*)
- Extension port* for Bluetooth dongle and WiFi audio streaming (optional)
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention
- Five digital inputs and one stereo input for complete system flexibility
- Supports DSD native playback by ASIO2.1 and DoP method. DSD is decoded natively with the same sample rate as the input source.
- Ultra-low-noise JFETs in the input stage for the lowest possible noise floor
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise 0.5dB increments
- Analog volume control design using a low noise and low distortion resistance ladder circuit similar to switch-resistor network. See DAC FAQ for more information.
- Individually adjustable volume on each input for precise level matching of sources. If DAC-9 is connected to another preamp or home theater AVP, set the volume @ 94, which is 0dB.
- Exclusive driver software for Windows
- Standard driver software for Mac
- Asynchronous transfer mode
- Very low power consumption on Standby Mode
- Available in black or silver anodized aluminum finish
Using Bluetooth and WiFi Audio Receivers and Dongles
NuPrime defined an USB Type-A port to carry S/PDIF data and 5V power for connecting to external wireless audio receiver using just one standard USB cable.
The NuPrime Omnia WR-1, Bluetooth dongle BT-9, and D-Stream Audio Primo HD (24-bit/192kHz) wireless receivers have a micro USB port that is compatible this specification. This allow a standard off-the-shelf USB-A to micro USB cable to be used for power for the receiver as well as wireless audio data transfer in S/PDIF format.