CDP-9 diskų grotuvas ir pradinis stiprintuvas
Highly Accurate CD Playback
- A powerful ARM chip LPC2103F CD reads, writes and controls error correction
- Philips SAA7824HL high-end laser reads/writes head control and decodes chips for CD transport. The transport and laser assembly is a Sony KHM-313.
- Supports CD-DA CD-R, CD-RW
- Algorithm reduces digital interference and jitter
Sampling Rate Converter
- The sampling rate of any digital inputs, including CD playback, can be converted up or down between PCM and DSD, from 44.1kHz to 768kHz or DSD64 to DSD512
- The conversion is achieved by up-sampling to mega hertz before down converting to the targeted sampling rate with ultra-low jitter and distortion
- High performance op-amp headphone amp
- Exclusive driver software for Windows
- Standard driver software for Mac
Power and Mechanical
- Low power consumption in Standby Mode
- Available in black or silver anodized aluminum ﬁnish
- COA: Coaxial input for CD/DVD/BD players, TV and any device with a coaxial source.
- OPT: Optical input for CD/DVD/BD players, TV and any device with an optical source.
- USB: USB input for computer (PC/MAC) and for NAS devices. CDP-9 does not guarantee that all NAS will operate and be compatible due to wide variety of brands and custom specs.
- EXT: Extension (digital) port * for optional Bluetooth and WiFi module.
- AES: AES balance input.
- Optical Output (up to 24 bits / 192 kHz) (DoP64)
- Coaxial Output (up to 24 bits / 768KHz) (DoP256)
- I2S Output (up to 24 bits / 768KHz) (DoP512)
- ANALOG OUT: Stereo RCA Output (4Vrms)
- XLR Balance OUT: True balance XLR balance Output (8Vrms)
Note that the I2S output is for connecting to other NuPrime products and may not work with other devices.
Using Bluetooth and WiFi Audio Receivers and Dongles
NuPrime defined an USB Type-A port to carry S/PDIF data and 5V power for connecting to external wireless audio receiver using just one standard USB cable.
The NuPrime Omnia WR-1, Bluetooth dongle BT-9, and D-Stream Audio Primo HD (24-bit/192kHz) wireless receivers have a micro USB port that is compatible this specification. This allow a standard off-the-shelf USB-A to micro USB cable to be used for power for the receiver as well as wireless audio data transfer in S/PDIF format.
Power Consumption 100V (115V)
Power Consumption 230V