Pradžia - Namams - Įranga - Daugiakanaliai stiprintuvai - The Director M4840 8 kanalų stiprintuvas - Digital Audio
The Director M4840 8 kanalų stiprintuvas - Digital Audio
- Network DHCP Signal Matrix Amplifier With Volume Control
- 8 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 8 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable to 400 Watts of Bridged Power
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Performance
- Built-In Speaker Optimization Profiles
- Ethernet Port for Status Monitoring, Source Switching and 12 Volt Trigger Control
- Built in Matrix Delivering Analog or Digital Inputs to be Routed To Any Zone or Digital Bus Output
- Network Programmable Graphic & Parametric Equalization with User Memories
- Assignable Names for All Zones & Amplifier
- Digital Signal Sense
- Programmable Electronic Crossover for Local Subwoofer Applications; Subsonic Filter
- AudioControl LightDrive Anti-Clipping Speaker Protection
- Digital and Analog Inputs with Digital and Analog Pass Thru / Loop Outputs
- Dual Digital Audio Bus Outputs
- Shallow-Mount 2U Rack Space – only 11.75″ deep (Includes Rack Mount Brackets)
- Home and Commercial Installations
8 channel shallow-mount high-power network dsp matrix amplifier
The Director® Model M4840 is a compact, shallow-mount (2U / 11.75”D), eight-channel matrixing amplifier with DSP processing; including EQ, delay, crossover, volume, and built-in speaker profiles, all controllable via network commands. This high performance amplifier delivers an impressive 100 watts per channel, stable into 4 ohms. With four analog stereo and four digital inputs, the M4840 can easily operate as a high performance multi-channel amplifier and amplified audio matrix.
Sounds great, less filling
The Director Model M4840 squeezes 8 channels into a unique shallow-mount chassis ideal for tight fit rack or media cabinet installations. Go ahead and take the M4840 for a spin (click or swipe) and you’ll be surprised at just how compact this powerful matrix amplifier really is.
Power and control at your fingertips
The CM Series feature on-board digital signal processing, graphic & parametric equalization by zone, network monitoring and programming, digital and analog inputs, plus the addition of volume control, channel/zone grouping and zone audio presets. They also allow individual channel and zone selection via standard TCP/IP, delivering incredible power and AudioControl’s legendary audio performance.
Speaker optimization profiles
AudioControl has partnered with a growing number of prominent architectural loudspeaker manufacturers to implement speaker performance profiles directly accessible from The Director® M Series onboard DSP. Each speaker manufacturer has provided critical performance data to AudioControl, enabling tailored profiles to be created and stored in software form. Factoring in the individual room acoustics for each home, these speaker profiles achieve an important step in providing the custom integrator the tools to deliver a premium entertainment experience by calibrating systems for their clients.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS