The Director M4800 8 kanalų stiprintuvas
- Network DHCP Signal Matrix Amplifier With Volume Control
- 8 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 8 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable to 400 Watts of Bridged Power
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Performance
- Built-In Speaker Optimization Profiles
- Ethernet Port for Status Monitoring, Source Switching and 12 Volt Trigger Control
- Built in Matrix Delivering Analog or two digital inputs to be routed to any zone output on single or multiple amplifiers
- Network Programmable Graphic & Parametric Equalization with User Memories
- Assignable Names for All Zones & Amplifier
- Digital Signal Sense
- Programmable Electronic Crossover for Local Subwoofer Applications; Subsonic Filter
- AudioControl LightDrive Anti-Clipping Speaker Protection
- 4 Stereo Local Inputs plus 4 Digital Local Inputs
- Dual Digital Audio Bus Inputs
- Compact 1U Rack Space (Includes Rack Mount Brackets)
- Available in Brushed Aluminum or Expresso Black
- Home and Commercial Installations
8 channel high-power network dsp matrix amplifier
The Director® Model M4800 Matrix Amplifier from AudioControl is the first of its kind and one of the highest power, most flexible multi-zone amplifiers designed exclusively for the custom-install market. The Model M4800 builds upon the success of AudioControl’s The Director® Series, driving 8 channels of high-power amplification in a compact 1U chassis, delivering over 100 watts per channel at 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel at 4 ohms and 400 watts at 8 ohms bridged, all channels driven.
Featuring a powerful on-board DSP, The Director® Model M4800 has the benefit of operating either as a standalone matrix-amplifier or as part of a 3rd party control system from companies including Crestron, Savant, RTI or Control 4.
The Director® Model M4800 is available in brushed silver or espresso black anodized finish and is designed, engineered and manufactured in Seattle, USA.
Power and control at your fingertips
The CM Series feature on-board digital signal processing, graphic & parametric equalization by zone, network monitoring and programming, digital and analog inputs, plus the addition of volume control, channel/zone grouping and zone audio presets. They also allow individual channel and zone selection via standard TCP/IP, delivering incredible power and AudioControl’s legendary audio performance.
Speaker optimization profiles
AudioControl has partnered with a growing number of prominent architectural loudspeaker manufacturers to implement speaker performance profiles directly accessible from The Director® M Series onboard DSP. Each speaker manufacturer has provided critical performance data to AudioControl, enabling tailored profiles to be created and stored in software form. Factoring in the individual room acoustics for each home, these speaker profiles achieve an important step in providing the custom integrator the tools to deliver a premium entertainment experience by calibrating systems for their clients.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS