Architect 110 stereo stiprintuvas
- 240 watts per channel RMS output into 2 ohms
- Bridged power of 410 watts
- Ultra low current consumption of <1 watt at standby!
- Dual speaker output terminals for each channel (optional 5-way binding posts)
- Main plus Auxiliary inputs with Signal-Sense Turn-On
- Stereo/Mono control
- Cool blue front panel Status LED indicators
- Signal present LED’s on speaker outputs
- PFM Subsonic filter for speaker protection
- AudioControl LightDrive protection circuit
- Signal sensing inputs
- Rack mountable front panel (Non-Rack option available)
2 channel high-current amplifier
Do you want superb sound quality while driving eight speakers from a two-channel distributed audio amplifier? Do you want AudioControl legendary reliability and performance with amazing energy efficiency? Then the waiting is over as AudioControl introduces its new high powered, great sounding stereo power amplifier, the Architect Model 110. All of these are standard features of the new AudioControl Architect Model 110 amplifier as it will comfortably drive 8 speakers (stable into 2 ohms) and has an astonishingly low energy usage, meeting the new stringent Energy Star requirements.
The AudioControl Architect Model 110, is a unique two-channel amplifier specially optimized for multi-room needs. The Architect Model 110 also boasts the meticulous quality and bulletproof reliability for which AudioControl’s custom-install designs are widely known.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS