Pradžia - Namams - Įranga - Daugiakanaliai stiprintuvai - Architect P2680 EQ 16 kanalų stiprintuvas - Digital Audio
Architect P2680 EQ 16 kanalų stiprintuvas - Digital Audio
- 16 Channels of High Power and AudioControl Performance
- Five Band 16 Channel Speaker Equalization
- 100 watts per Channel at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 200 watts per Channel at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable as an 8 channel amplifier at 400 watts
- Low Standby Current Draw of Less Than 1 Watt
- Compact Design Fits into 2 Rack Spaces
- LightDriveTM Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- 2 x Input Buses (Digital and Analog)
- Local Zone Input Trigger
- 12v Trigger Input and Output
- Signal-Sensing On All Channels
- Input Busing and Level Controls
- Mono-switch for Improved Bridging
- Beefy Rack Mount Brackets Included
- Five Year AudioControl Warranty
16 channel multi-zone high-power amplifier with eq
The Architect ‘P’ Series superbly complements AudioControl’s popular high-power Architect multi-zone amplifier series with an industry leading 100 Watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel into 4 ohms; all channels driven.
The P2680 EQ uses a cool running proprietary design, including AudioControl’s LightDriveTM anti-clipping protection and features input busing capability, output pass-thru, master 12V trigger in/out plus local 12V trigger inputs on all zones, signal sensing as well plus coax SPDIF inputs for digital sources. AudioControl’s legendary equalization controls are easily accessible from the front panel and may be covered with the included magnetic security panel once the system is dialed in.
Available in a robust black powder coat finish, the Architect Model P2680 EQ is designed, engineered and manufactured at AudioControl’s manufacturing facilities located in Seattle, USA. The Architect ‘P’ series comes with AudioControl’s legendary 5-year warranty and is available exclusively to the residential custom install and pro audio markets through AudioControl authorized dealers.
AC POWER REQUIREMENTS
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS