Pradžia - Veiklai - Įranga - Stiprintuvai - QX1280 100V stiprintuvas - Digital Audio
QX1280 100V stiprintuvas - Digital Audio
- High Efficiency Class-D Amplifier(s)
- 70/100V or Low Impedance Operation
- Compact 1RU Chassis
- Auto-Sleep Function
- Selectable 80Hz High Pass Filter
- Built-In Limiter Circuit
- Thermally Controlled Fans
- AC power range 85-265VAC 50/60Hz.
- ErP (1275/2008/EC) compliant standby consumption < 0.5W (*per channel)
- Available in 1, 2 or 4 Channel Models
Whether awake or asleep, the QX-280 amplifiers are not hungry for power. The amplifier functions across the power range at an 89.5% efficiency rate.
With a sleep mode mains current draw of less than 0.5 watts per amplifier channel. This is a great benefit for venues with a high amplifier channel count.
The automatic standby functionality mutes an individual amplifier channel after no signal has been detected for 10mins or more; and will put the amplifier into sleep a mode after 30mins. Automatic standby can be turned on and off for individual channels via a switch located on the rear panel.
The operational voltage range of the QX-280 Series is also wide – from 85 to 265VAC, and no manual switching is required for high and low impedance operation. This is a great reliability benefit for installations subject to inconsistent mains supply.